Sunday 15 April 2012

Sources that i watched to get an insight of Thriller Films

Below is simply links and sources that i used to help me get a rough idea of information about thriller films. The reason as to why i wanted to do this is because i wanted to have a rough insight of what i will be including within my own thrller film. I also wanted to take some ideas and conventions so that i could apply what i learn from these sources into my own thriller film. Most of the sources that i looked through and watched were all helpful in giving me information relating to a thriller opening. I also watched some thriller films in order to help me get a rough idea of how thriller films are laid out.




This is the first link that i used to help me find some information about thriller conventions and information reguarding thriller films. This particular link also gave me a slight insight of what to expect from thriller films and it also gave me ideas as to what i should include in my own thriller film.




This is another link that helped me gained knowledge of conventions of a thriller film. The reason as to why i used this link to find conventions is because i wanted to know the basics of a thriller film so that i can include them when i am working on my main thriller opening task. This particular link gave me alot of help and alot of knowledge reguarding thriller films. It also told me the types of things to include and the types of things not to include and it also gave me examples of thriller films to use.




I also looked at documentaries to help give me an insight of thriller conventions. The link above is a documentary of the thriller film Vertigo. The good thing about this particular link is the fact that it gave me alot of helpful relevent information that could help with my main task. It talked about the best places to locate parts of a thriller, for example, best places to locate murders and mysteries and so on.  This particular documentary gave me a good insight of a thriller film.




I even watched thriller movies to help me get a rough idea of the type of things that i will need to include within my thriller opening. The link above is a thriller film that was directed by the great Sir Alfred Hitchcock. The film is called North By Northwesty. In this film it has many conventions of thrillers, for example, it has enigmas, a lot of investigations, many secrets to be revealed, it also has alot of drama. The good thing about this film is the fact that it managed to give me a good insight of things that i should include to make a good thriller.


I also watched a few other things to give me an insight of thriller films and i read a few articles and books to give me knowledge about thriller films. I also done some research on the internet to help me find some information about thriller films.

No comments:

Post a Comment