Sunday 15 April 2012

Collage of Iconography Associated With Thriller




The image above is an collage of iconography which is related with thriller. The reason as to why i did this is because i wanted to know some of the types of props and and icons that are involved with thriller films. I did this because i want to get some ideas of the types of things that i may be able to include in my own thriller opening. From the collage, we see alot of weapons and blood. The reason for this is because they are examples of the primary things that are seen within thriller films. Due to the fact that my two minute opening won't be showing any killings, there will be no need for me to worry about blood and death. However, i may include some of the probs such as the knife to show a representation that my film is a thriller.

Overall, by creating this collage, i have got a rough feel of the types of things that I will like to include within my main two minute thriller opening.


No comments:

Post a Comment